IT Company Policy Page
Welcome to the policy page for Opennology Solutions, your trusted IT partner. The following policies outline our commitment to delivering exceptional IT services while ensuring a safe, secure, and professional environment for our clients, employees, and partners.
- Acceptable Use Policy Our Acceptable Use Policy sets guidelines for the appropriate use of our products, services, and systems. We expect all clients, partners, and employees to adhere to these guidelines in order to maintain a secure, efficient, and professional environment.
- Security Policy At Opennology Solutions, the security of our systems, data, and infrastructure is paramount. Our Security Policy outlines the measures we take to protect our assets, as well as the responsibilities of our clients, partners, and employees in ensuring a secure environment.
- Data Retention Policy We understand the importance of data retention for businesses and individuals alike. Our Data Retention Policy describes how we manage, store, and dispose of data, in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Intellectual Property Policy Our Intellectual Property Policy outlines our commitment to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and provides guidelines for clients, partners, and employees on the proper use of copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other intellectual property.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) At Opennology Solutions, we are committed to providing reliable, high-quality IT services. Our Service Level Agreement outlines the performance standards and response times that clients can expect from our services, as well as the processes for addressing any service-related concerns.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy We value our clients’ satisfaction and trust in our services. Our Refund and Cancellation Policy details the procedures and conditions for requesting a refund or canceling a service.
- Non-Discrimination Policy Opennology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and provider of services. Our Non-Discrimination Policy affirms our commitment to providing a fair, respectful, and inclusive environment for all clients, partners, and employees, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status.
By using our website, products, or services, you agree to comply with all of the policies listed above. We reserve the right to update or revise these policies at any time without prior notice. Please periodically review this page for the latest information on our policies.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please feel free to contact us .
© Opennology Solutions. All rights reserved.
Our commitment to you
To be your partner
We will strive to becomre more than just a provider, we want to be your partner and help you grow your business.
We’ll provide you several options based on your budget and needs giving you flexibility to grow.
action and reponsiveness
We’ll be proactive on your needs and take action when needed – always.
We will always be honest and show integrity, empathy and respect with our business partners.
Opennology Solutions started in beautiful Las Vegas back in 2016. From the beginning our philosophy was simple, keep options OPEN. From well-known partners such as Microsoft and VMware Solutions to Open Source and more; we wanted to assist the client to achieve their goals through whatever means necessary, keeping tjeir options OPEN.