Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) sets forth guidelines for the appropriate use of our products, services, and systems. By using our website, products, or services, you agree to comply with this policy. We reserve the right to update or revise this policy at any time without prior notice.
- Prohibited Activities You are prohibited from using our products, services, and systems for any illegal or harmful activities, including, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to, or use of, data, systems, or networks, including attempts to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network
- Monitoring network traffic or data without authorization
- Interference with service to any user, host, or network, including mail-bombing, flooding, or denial of service (DoS) attacks
- The distribution of malware, viruses, or other malicious software
- Transmitting, distributing, or storing any material that is harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or fraudulent
- Transmitting, distributing, or storing any material that infringes on intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of any third party
- Engaging in any activity that results in the unauthorized use or disclosure of personal information or other sensitive data
Our commitment to you
To be your partner
We will strive to becomre more than just a provider, we want to be your partner and help you grow your business.
We’ll provide you several options based on your budget and needs giving you flexibility to grow.
action and reponsiveness
We’ll be proactive on your needs and take action when needed – always.
We will always be honest and show integrity, empathy and respect with our business partners.
Opennology Solutions started in beautiful Las Vegas back in 2016. From the beginning our philosophy was simple, keep options OPEN. From well-known partners such as Microsoft and VMware Solutions to Open Source and more; we wanted to assist the client to achieve their goals through whatever means necessary, keeping tjeir options OPEN.